Monday, September 24, 2007

What's the Big Idea?

Hey Team...
I am so jazzed about this new opportunity for the Big idea team at TLCC.
A big Idea thanks to Alana for nudging me thru the door to the "blogger" world. I am lost, but I am here...that says something doesn't it?

The more we communicate and share ideas and collaborate, the better the team will be. I thrive off of input from the TLCC Big Idea team...your ideas and creativity are inspiring to me.

Do you feel innovative...

Now that Blake has come on board to lead our Student Ministry and Worship Team, Alana will be able to focus much needed attention on this team.

This team has so much potential. I am amazed at the gifts, and talents that God has brought to this church. We will be getting together soon! Alana will let us know when that will be.

Without Him we are nothing. Because of Him we are here, right now, for this very purpose.



Thank you Lord Jesus!

No comments: