Thursday, February 7, 2008

Biblical Mannhood on Ice!


On the sovereign grace web site, C.J. Mahaney had this picture and thought. I completely agree...

"In the midst of the Super Bowl hype you may have missed an example of masculinity.

Last Thursday, after the Washington Capitals defeated Montreal 5-4, Alexander Ovechkin was quoted (in broken English) saying, “Today was special day. I broke my nose, I have stitches, I score four goals.”"

I pray that the men of Christ realize that Biblical manhood is not for wimps. We are in a battle. Men, I pray that today is a special day. As you fight for the souls of your sons and daughters, may you walk away with a broken nose and some stitches!

Being a Christian man never sounded so cool!

I wonder if Christ ever asks, "which one of you will fight like a man?"

Blessings,

David

1 comment:

Kenna Sue said...

Broken noses and stitches add character!!!